Monday, January 28, 2008

Imagine That

Emeron says the funniest things. I remember once when Jacob had a really high fever and I was holding and caring for him. Emeron said, “Mom, Can you make me warm?” He must have thought that it was his turn for all that snuggling with mom. Another time I asked him if he still had a pull-up on and he said, “No, listen (as he takes three steps forward and backward) it doesn’t make that crickly-crunch sound.” Anyway, here is how a conversation went today as Emeron was recalling how he accidently bonked his baby brother in the head when he was playing around:

Emeron: “Remember yesterday when Jacob bonked David’s head?”
Mom: “Jacob bonked David’s head?”
Emeron: “:::giggling::: No, Jacob didn’t bonk his head, it was a lion.”
Mom: “Oh, a lion?” ;)

There is always an animal doing something around the house, sometimes it is a snake, a bear or a big buffalo. Usually it goes something like this: "Mom, a saw a big moose/cougar/elk and it made my bones wiggle and I spilled/dropped/broke something. Ems has such a big imagination, and I love to see him use it!

No comments: