Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's A Party

We always say that ‘it’s a party’ whenever we get to play with Seth because all our kids LOVE HIM SOO MUCH!! We were extra lucky to have Seth stay with us for a few days last week while his parents were out of town. It was a 3-night slumber party – full of games, crafts, pizza, popcorn, movies, cookouts, home-made donuts, exploring, jumping, sprinklers, picnics, parks – I’m tellin’ ya, non-stop fun!

Seth brought a fun bead craft with him and everyone (even my sister Kathy) enjoyed making creative bead creations over and over and over and over. Even Grandma stopped in for a visit and brought the kids lunch and piggy-banks with a few quarters to get a jingle in their new banks. Farrell said that was Seth’s “treat sack” from the party.



So, with all the fun they had, I am now wishing I would have taken more pictures. I need to think of that during events – not after. Sometimes I’ll take a bunch of pictures, with the thought, ‘for our blog’ and then never get around to posting them. This time, however, the thought is too late. Anyway.…. Sether, WE LOVE YOU!! And can’t wait for you come and see us again soon!! Just now as I am blogging, Jacob asked me, “where’s Seth?” :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Sether is so lucky to have you for his extended family!! He LOVES all of you and we appreciate the love you show to him. He thinks going to your house is as good as it gets! I think he is right.