Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Helpful One

With 3 of my children in school, I had the younger 3 with me in the car. We were driving on the freeway and they were all quiet - the only thing making noise was Dr. Laura (imagine that, and they were not even asleep!) Anyway, I was listening to the radio program and then suddenly, without warning, I felt a clunk on my head :::ouch::: -- Emeron saw that David was done with his bottle and thought that I should have that empty bottle, and so he threw it up to me. Needless to say, he has a strong arm and a good aim! :) He was helping me, after all.

In this photo, Jacob wanted to open Anna's presents at her b-day party and kind, helpful Emeron was reminding Jacob that it was not his birthday. Jacob didn't so much appreciate this instruction from his older brother, and so Jacob made sure he knew it. :::yikes!:::



Time after time, Ems continues to show patience and kindness and is always helpful to give his little bro direction and instruction, and be the helpful one to his Mom. :)