Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Looking For Emeron

Jacob is adjusting to his siblings being at school. He is so cute when we pick them up; he greets them all with a big ‘ole smile on his face, and a friendly, happy voice that says: “Hi Emeron!” - “Hi Abby!” - “Hi Anna!” - “Hi Farrell!” --- like he hasn’t seen them for weeks. I’m not sure if it is that he is tired of me and it’s refreshing to see another face, or if he genuinely misses them. Let’s hope it is the latter. :)

Now, from my perspective; I’ve really enjoyed the one-on-one time I've had with Jacob while Ems is at preschool. He has become my sweeper, my dishwasher and my sidekick to reading his picture books. I look forward to taking him to story hour this fall. Correction: I look forward to taking him to story hour this fall, in hopes that he will sit through the stories and not run around the library like a wild animal. :)

Maybe Jakes is looking for his siblings when he was up in the treehouse looking down at our empty yard.





These photos were taken in the treehouse, summer 2008.

No comments: