Tuesday, September 23, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

In honor of my 38 years – here are a few of my favorite things (in no particular order - besides the first three!!)

Geoff, my children, the gospel, harvest, good books, nap time, peaches, tire swings, scouts – I’m the bear den mother!! red fall leaves, gardening, flowers, David’s bow-legged walk, shopping, date night w/my hubby, music that makes you smart ­‑ I love the violin!! visiting new restaurants w/my mom and sister, Farrell’s happy eyes, hammocks, laughter, sunshine – love that vitamin d, Emeron’s kind voice, learning new things, Abigail’s heart of gold, pillow talk, pilates, water, holidays, checking on the kids while they are sleeping, Jacob’s happy smile, vacations, chocolate, hiking, taking pictures, being organized (maybe I’ll get there in, oh, about 18 years?!) Annalyn’s infectious laugh, being a mom and birthdays!! :)

No comments: