Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know who I am. I know God’s plan. I’ll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I’ll honor his name. I’ll do what is right; I’ll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

How grateful I am for this wonderful weekend of listening to our beloved Prophet and Apostles. After two days of conference, Abby and I were talking and she said, "I wish we had one more day!" We enjoy the time together, we enjoy the yummy snacks, we enjoy resting our eyes for a bit ;) -- but mostly we enjoy the testimonies born which strengthen us and our relationship with our Heavenly Father.

I know President Thomas S. Monson is our living prophet today and am so grateful for that quiet witness that the Spirit gives me; that our Father in Heaven loves us and that He is mindful of each of us and our needs…….

No comments: