Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tasting the Wind


Jacob cracks us up all the time. Not with a big punch line or anything but the simple, innocent comments of a 3 year old boy. Here is a little sampling:
--While walking into the grocery store, which happens to be next to a pizza place; “Mom! I can really smell the wind! I can taste the wind!”
--Seeking a second drink before bed; “See my breath :::exhale::: it needs a drink.”
--Clicking a mechanical pencil; “This doesn’t have any WINK in it.”
--Stating the obvious; “I don’t like soap in my hair, it gets my hair all soapy.”
--Always thoughtful of not only others -- but other things; “Mom, I need to take these DVDs out. They need some fresh air.”
--And finally, when the boys play-fight, Emeron often says, “You wanna piece of me?”
Jacob however, (while laughing and putting up his dukes) says, “You wanna piece of MEAT?” :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

hahaha!

me said...

lol!!!
abby