Sunday, March 9, 2008

Anna Lost a Tooth

Annalyn lost her first tooth this past weekend. She loved having a loose tooth, but when it came to actually loosing the loose tooth, well, the drama came out in full force. But she is okay with it now and it has become a conversation piece with everyone she talks to. “I lotht a tooth!” She sure looks cute with that missing tooth!

losttooth

Just a little side note: I added pictures of the kids to the left on this blog and the first four kids are easy to take pictures of, but when it came to Jacob and David…. (especially Jakes) I think I took 20 times as many pictures and those were the best that I could come up with. I guess they do show a little of their personality - Jacob loves to eat and David is a juicy drooler! I'll keep working on it. :)

1 comment:

kellyclay said...

Karol, I really Love the pictures of the kids especially the ones of Jacob and David. :)