Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ems First Day


Emeron started Kindergarten this year. He has been soo excited, but on the first day….his excitement turned to anxiety. As we were getting out of the car, I overheard Ems say to Nan, “I’m really nervous, Anna.” Anna tried to assure him by saying something along the lines of how fun kindergarten is and that he’ll love it. Abby chimed in and reached over and put her arm around Emeron and said, “if you need anything, you just tell your teacher to get your sister Abby in the sixth grade!” :) I love it.



Here he is giving the principle fives, (too nervous to make eye contact?)



Jacob was looking a little forlorn on the first day and I asked him about it and he said, “I’m missin’ Ems.”



And then he broke out in a grin and said “naw, I’m kiddin’, I can play with David.” ;)

3 comments:

kellyclay said...

Sarah,
Started Kindergarten too(all day) and Aidan is missing her like crazy.

Laura said...

What a great recap of the first day. Love the pictures, as always!

the Provident Woman said...

That's cute!

Just to let you know I have a giveaway on my blog theprovidentwoman.com