Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Staycation


We went for a staycation this summer to Snowbird Resort. We had ourselves a day full-o-fun on the zip-rider, alpine slide, bungee trampoline, rock-wall, bull-rider, bouncy things and a tram ride to the top of the mountain.








Now, what are these two boys up to?


The tram ride was exhilarating for some and a little unnerving for others. The view at the top was worth it all!










Fighting for a turn on the telescope.


Jacob looking at the….sky?


Emeron soaking in the majestic beauty.



6 comments:

heather said...

I was enjoying the pictures when I realized your two boys are wearing the true colors! I remember both of you studying at that other university but am excited to see you have seen the light and converted. Or at least your boys have!

Annalee Kelly said...

Hi Karol! I've tried to find you and have had no luck, so I'm so glad you found me! Yes, I think of you guys often and miss our association...and those beautiful, talented children! How's violin going? I can't believe how big Farrell is! Annalyn and Abby look more like I remember them, though:) I'll have to email you and catch you up on our lives...ours is www.jnakelly97@gmail.com
Love you guys!

Annalee Kelly said...

p.s. I added your blog to my sidebar. Hopefully that's okay?

Jenn said...

Do you guys have a time share up there? I love that place! And August is the perfect time to visit. I am glad you guys had fun!

Jo said...

Looks like a blast. I haven't been up there before.

karol said...

Jo, we're taking you and Lyle (and jr.) next time!!