Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Radio Flyer


We look at David and think, is he really just turning two? He had a birthday and yes, David is TWO! Wahoo! He is a happy boy and full of activity!! As we sang to David, he held this look of wonder throughout the whole “Happy Birthday” song!


David is the last of six children, and so he gets the brunt, er, a....blessing of hand-me-downs. Imagine his astonishment when he received for his birthday, a Brand New Shiny Red Radio Flyer Tricycle -- Only to be scratched and dented by himself alone. What a treasure.








Jacob asked me if next year, David could get TWO new bikes for his birthday……


2 comments:

Laura said...

Love new tricycles! Happy day for a little boy.

(My word is "cider." Isn't that perfect for autumn?!?)

kellyclay said...

Happy Birthday David. what a beautiful little man. are you sure he is the last of six? I ask this ? because I am struggling with the idea that Connor is our last little angel.